- The Expressive Artwork of Maria Evangelina Rodriguez
- Janet Crawford Captures the Moment - by Sarah Crampton
- Colored Pencil Art - by Heather Anderson
- Marti Miller Hubbell: Painting the Family Ranching Tradition - by Helen Ranta
- Shannon Lawlor: The Horse Makes Her Complete - by Sarah H. Crampton
- The Brave Brush Strokes of Sophy Brown - by Sarah H. Crampton
- Oil Painters
Kay Witherspoon, Fabio Deponte, Susan Fox & Kristi Stone
- The Horse in Landscape
This Winter 2006 issue will still be read and available at the bookstores until Spring of 2007. The New Year always inspires a new beginning and anticipation for what's next.
It is human nature to stay with the familiar, make decisions and plans based on what we believe to be true. At times, what we may be yearning for, or a glimpse of the answers, is found in places we havenít been, things we have not done, somewhere in the unknown.
The world of fine art often opens a door of the mind to an original concept, a fresh perspective. This apprecation for a totally new outlook, a push toward a different perception, I believe, is what is often being admired in fine art. May the New Year bring you new and invigorating experiences that help you on your life's journey. God Speed!
Horses in Art
P.O. Box 753 Jamul, CA 91935
Toll Free: 1-877-220-5966 (within the US)