- Christine Collier-Trevino: Focus on an Artist - by Shirley V. Ramsey
- Old Movies Influence Art - by Jane Chandler
- Plowing the Field by Holly Lenz
- Crossing the Little Missouri by Deb Knuth
- Sharon Christensen Arabian Art - by Jeanne Grunert
- The Art of Polly Barrett - by Mary Shimel
- Karmel Timmons Magic World of Horses in Pencil - by Corinne Brown
- Stephanie Gallegos Colorado Canyonland Creations - by Mary Daniels
- West Meets East by Jeanne Rewa
- Salina Ramsay Equine and Sporting Artist - by Sarah H. Crampton
- Carolle Beaudry Horses, Naturally by L. A. Pomeroy
- Love Is All That Matters After All by Sharon Prestegard
This Fall 2008 Horses in Art issue is the final one I will be involved with as editor. It has been my privilege to view for the last seven years artwork from all over the world from artists that are truly passionate about what they do and the subject they portray – the horse.
To the equine artists whose work in each issue has brought me joy and brightened my spirit – I thank you. Reading about the artists’ experiences has given me a greater appreciation for their talent and the perseverance required of anyone who dedicates their life to the creation of fine art. Their thoughts and inspirations have helped restore and maintain my faith in humanity and our Creator. I truly believe that fine art can enlighten the world, elevate the mind, and assists in my belief that the evil that exists in the world can never stand the scrutiny of light.
I will continue to be involved with equine fine art as a supporter and life-long Horses in Art subscriber. It will carry on in the capable hands of publisher, creative director and talented fine artist, Mary Weldy. It is my sincere wish that Horses in Art also continues to be a part of your support for the world of fine art inspired by the horse. Enjoy!
Order today to receive
Horses In Art
Gift option available!